In relation to personal data provided in the questionnaire you have completed , we inform you of the following :
- The data will be processed by SUBJECT exclusively to enable it to evaluate your application for the purpose of possible future establishment of a working relationship with other PERSON or ENTITY .
- The conferment of data is optional . His refusal to supply or your request for discontinuation of treatment , however, preclude the possibility of a PERSON assess your candidacy.
- The data will be processed using manual, computerized or telematic , however suitable to guarantee security and confidentiality.
- During the recruitment and selection of staff, did not rule SUBJECT need to collect “sensitive” data ( such as those considered suitable to reveal the racial and ethnic origin , religious , philosophical or other beliefs, opinions policies , membership of parties , unions, associations or organizations of a religious , philosophical, political or trade union, as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life ) . If, however, you had indicated in the appropriate field of the questionnaire His minority group membership , given the nature of ” sensitive ” , you will be required written consent to its processing , which will in any case exclusively designed to recognize the consequent benefits of Law . We would therefore not be included in the curriculum other “sensitive” data , and if they were wrongly indicated by you or if it had not consented to the processing of data relating to his membership in the protected categories , sensitive data will be deleted from our records.
- The data may be disclosed to employees and consultants of the PERSON who , as “responsible” or “Persons in Charge ” of processing , operating in the SUBJECT and may be disclosed to other companies in the SUBJECT in order to achieve the purposes referred to in step 1. Your data will also be handled by SUBJECT with its registered office at ADDRESS as responsible for the processing of which uses PERSON in the search and selection of staff .
- Pursuant to art . 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, you have the right to obtain: – the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form – information on all ‘ origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of processing and the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments ; – the identity of the owner, the manager , and the persons or categories of persons to whom the data can be communicated or who can learn about them – the updating, correction or , when interested, integration of data ; – the cancellation , transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data processed in violation of the law , including those for which conservation is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; – the declaration that the operations referred to above have been made known, including with regard to their content, those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, eccettato the case where this proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. You will also have the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data , even if pertinent to the purpose of collection . You may also object to the processing of personal data for the purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication .
- The data controller is PERSON , based in ADDRESS . The list of data processors and system administrators is available at PERSON .